This position requires a minimum of 10 hours of active duty game time per month and additional activity outside of game time.
Why Work for Blaine County Sheriff’s Office?
You will be trusted and relied upon to assist members of the public in case of emergency, day or night. You will have the opportunity to experience many different specialized Roles to expand your experience in a growing Department!
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office Hiring Process
- Oral Board Interview
- Minimum age: 18 years old
No Felony Convictions
As a Gang, Narcotics, and Intelligence Division Captain, you will provide oversight, supervision, assistance, and training of GNID Supervision, Deputies, and detectives. Ensure the investigations are being done and modes of travel are being properly patrolled, screened, and safe in line with Blaine County Sheriff’s Office Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), GNID SOP, and the Laws of LARP San Andreas and the United States of America.
This position will also:
- Issue formal Reprimands of deputies in line with department IA standards
- Review, correct, and sign off on CAD reports following proper procedure in kicking back/ rejecting CAD reports.
- Respond to requests for a supervisor as needed
Review and make recommendations for updates or edits to the GNID standard operating procedures, Training Materials and
- Completion of the San Andreas Regional Police Academy having a score of 90% or higher
- Demonstrated knowledge of LARP Penal Codes
- Experience leading Investigations
Experience supervising law enforcement operations
Conditions of Employment
- Completion of the BCSO ADPAB Testing within 2 weeks of hire
- Demonstrated knowledge of BCSO SOPs within 2 weeks of hire
- Must Complete a Command Ride Along
Must go through BCSO Supervisor Classroom but not the academy
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups