This position requires a minimum of 10 hours of active duty game time per month and additional activity outside of game time.
Why Work for Blaine County Sheriff’s Office?
You will be trusted and relied upon to assist members of the public in case of emergency, day or night. You will have the opportunity to experience many different specialized roles to expand your experience in a growing Department!
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office Hiring Process
- Oral Board Interview
- Command Interview
As a K9 Staff Sergeant (K9 SSGT), you will provide oversight, supervision, assistance and training of Blaine County Sheriff’s Office Deputies within the K9 program. Ensure the roads and modes of travel are being properly patrolled, screened and safe in line with Blaine County Sheriff’s Office Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Patrol SOP and the Laws of LARP San Andreas and the United States of America. This position will also:
- Issue counseling of deputies inline with department standards
- Review, correct, and sign off on CAD reports following proper procedure in kicking back/ rejecting CAD reports including but not limited to arrest reports
- Respond to requests for a supervisor as needed
- Review and make recommendations for updates or edits to the patrol standard operating procedures, Training Materials and ensure Deputies are following the K9 SOP within the department.
- Completion of the San Andreas Regional Police Academy
- Demonstrated knowledge of LARP Penal Codes
- Experience in a K9 Division
- Experience supervising law enforcement operations
Conditions of Employment
- Completion of the BCSO ADPAB Testing within 2 weeks of hire
- Demonstrated knowledge of BCSO SOPs within 2 weeks of hire
- Must Complete a Command Ride Along
- Must go through BCSO Supervisor Class room but not the academy
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups