Title 0. CAPITAL OFFENSES
Title 1. CRIMES AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT
- 101. Tax Evasion (F)
- 102. Voter Fraud / Voter Pandering (F)
- 103. Corruption of Public Office (F)
- 104. Incitement To Riot (F)
- 105. Unlawful Assembly (M)
- 106. Neglect of Public Duty (F)
- 107. Bribery of a Public Official (F)
- 108. Tampering with Evidence (F)
- 109. Witness Intimidation (F)
- 110. Contempt of Court (M)
- 111. Perjury (F)
- 112. Obstruction of Public Duty (M/F)
- 113. Misuse of an Emergency Hotline (M)
- 114. Resisting Arrest (M)
- 115. Impersonation of an Individual / Government Official (M)
- 116. Failure to Pay a Fine (M)
- 117. Subpoena Violation / Failure to Abide by State Orders (M)
- 118. Assault & Battery on a Government Worker (F)
- 119. Evading a Peace Officer (F)
- 120. Murder of a Peace Officer Canine (F)
- 121. Aggravated Battery of a Peace Officer Canine (F)
- 122. Battery of a Peace Officer Canine (M)
- 123. Obstruction of a Peace Officer Canine (M)
Title 2. CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON
- 201. Assault (M)
- 202. Assault with a Deadly Weapon (F)
- 203. Attempted Murder (F)
- 204. Battery (M)
- 205. Criminal Threats (M)
- 206. Manslaughter (F)
- 207. Kidnapping (F)
- 208. First Degree Murder (F)
- 209. Second Degree Murder (F)
- 210. Aggravated Battery (F)
- 211. Torture (F)
- 212. Extortion (F)
- 213. Racketeering (F)
- 214. Forgery (M)
- 215. Fraud (M)(F)
- 216. Human Trafficking (F)
- 217. Robbery (F)
- 218. Armed Robbery (F)
- 219. Rape (F)
- 220. Sexual Battery (F)
- 221. Sexual Assault (M)
- 222. Stalking (M)
- 223. Statutory Rape (F)
- 224. Vigilantism (M)
- 225. Escape from Lawful Custody (F)
- 226. Harassment (M)
- 227. Domestic Violence (M)
- 228. Money Laundering (F)
- 229. Reckless endangerment
Title 3. CRIMES AGAINST THE PROPERTY
Title 4. CRIMES RELATING TO VEHICULAR OFFENSES
- 401. Driving On A Suspended License (M)
- 402. Hit and Run (M/F)
- 403. Reckless Operation Of an Off-Road or Naval Vehicle (M)
- 404. Speeding (I)
- 405. Failure to Yield/Stop to a Traffic Control Device (I)
- 406. Illegal Parking (I)
- 407. Reckless Driving (M)
- 408. Vehicular Noise Violation (I)
- 409. Negligent Operation of a Vehicle (I)
- 410. Illegal Usage of Hydraulics (I)
- 411. Tinted Windows (I)
- 412. Driving under the Influence of Alcohol or Narcotics [DUI] (M)
- 413. Motor Vehicle Contest (M)
- 414. Vehicular Endangerment (F)
- 415. Driving Without a Valid License (M)
- 416. Jaywalking (I)
- 417. Possession of Open Container (I)
- 418. Failure to Wear a Seatbelt/Safety Equipment (I)
- 419. Operation of Unsafe Motor Vehicle (M)
- 420. Vehicle Registration Violation (I)
- 421. Operating an Aircraft Without A License (M)
- 422. Reckless Operation Of An Aircraft (F)
- 423. Failure To Adhere To ATC (F)
- 424. Aerial Evasion (F)
- 425. Negligent Operation of Bicycle (I)
- 426. Operation of an Unauthorized Vehicle on Vespucci Beach (I)
- 427. Failure to Utilize Headlights (I)
- 428. Vehicle Lights (I)
- 429. Driving while Ability Impaired
Title 5. CRIMES RELATING TO PUBLIC HEALTH
- 501. Indecent Exposure (M)
- 502. Lewd or Dissolute Conduct in Public (M)
- 503. Prostitution (M)
- 504. Pandering/Pimping (F)
- 505. Manufacturing A Controlled Substance (F)
- 506. Possession Of A Controlled Substance (M)
- 507. Possession Of A Controlled Substance with Intent to Distribute (M)
- 508. Drug Smuggling (F)
- 509. Drug Trafficking (F)
- 510. Facial Obstruction (M)
- 511. Animal Abuse / Cruelty (F)
- 512. Child Abuse / Endangerment (F)
- 513. Sale of Alcohol / Tobacco to a Minor (M)
- 514. Minor Alcohol / Tobacco Violation (M)
- 515. Fire Code Violation (I)
- 516. Littering (I)
- 517. Child Neglect (F)
- 518. Disturbing the Peace (M)
- 519. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (M)
Title 6. CRIMES RELATING TO FIREARM REGULATION
- 601. Discharging A Firearm From A Motor Vehicle (F)
- 602. Carrying an Unlicensed Firearm (M)
- 603. Possession Of A Prohibited Firearm or Explosive Device (F)
- 604. Unlicensed Sale of Firearms/Explosives (F)
- 605. Brandishing a Firearm (M)
- 606. Discharging a Firearm in Public (F)
- 607. SHAFT Code Violation (M)
- 608. Possession of a Firearm by Convicted Felon (F)
Title 7. SENTENCING ENHANCEMENT CLAUSES
Title 8. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE & ENFORCEMENT
Title 9. CITIZENS ARREST & GENERAL DETAINMENT
Title 10. ARREST & SEARCH WARRANT JUDICIAL PROCEDURE
Title 11. SELF DEFENSE & OFFICER SAFETY
Title 12. ROAD & PEDESTRIAN SAFETY
Title 13. Operation of Commercial Vehicles
Title 14. Wildlife & Marine
- 1401. Hunting/Fishing without a License
- 1402. Illegal Camping
- 1403. Blast Fishing
- 1404. Firearm Fishing
- 1405. Trespassing While Hunting
- 1406. Hunting or Fishing Non-Game
- 1407. Failure to Show License
- 1408. Outside Limit (Fish)
- 1409. Outside Limit (Game)
- 1410. Hunting while intoxicated
- 1411. Shooting from Vehicle
- 1412. Discharge of a Firearm or Bow across a roadway
- 1413. Hunting outside hours
- 1414. Hunting out of season
- 1415. Hunting a protected species
- 1416. Unsafe operation of a boat
- 1417. Improper Equipment Aboard
- 1418. Unsafe Launch
- 1419. Unsafe Dock
- 1420. Boating under the influence
- CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- CHAPTER 2 - STORAGE & ACCUMULATION OF RUBBISH AND OTHER COMBUSTIBLE WASTE
- CHAPTER 3 - IGNITION SOURCES
- CHAPTER 4 - OPEN FIRES
- CHAPTER 5 - SMOKING PROHIBITIONS
- CHAPTER 6 - FIRE PROTECTION GUIDELINES
- CHAPTER 7 - SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
- CHAPTER 8 - PORTABLE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- CHAPTER 9 - BUSINESSES
- CHAPTER 10 - FIRE ALARM & DETECTION SYSTEMS
- CHAPTER 11 - EMERGENCY ALARM SYSTEMS
- CHAPTER 12 - SMOKE CONTROL SYSTEMS
- CHAPTER 13 - SMOKE AND HEAT VENTS
- CHAPTER 14 - ENFORCMENT AND SANCTIONS
Health & Safety Code
TITLE I - HEALTHCARE
TITLE II - MENTAL HEALTH
TITLE III - CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
A person who takes game in the legal season but without a license to do so, is guilty under this code section.
Game: Whitetail Deer, Elk, Cormorants, Rabbits, and or any freshwater or saltwater fish larger than 4 inches in length and 12oz in weight.
Violations of Penal Code (11)03 are infractions. $500 fine
A person who willingly stays within state parks without a camping pass or permit is guilty under this code section.
Violations of Penal Code (11)01 are infractions. Penalty - $250 Fine
A person who uses explosives, projectiles, or pyrotechnics to fish for game or non-game animals is guilty under this section code.
(ie: m80, pipe bomb, sticky bomb, grenade, dynamite, or any other explosive)
Violations of Penal Code (11)08 are misdemeanors Jail Time: 4 hours & $1000 Fine
A person who willingly uses a firearm to catch game fish or non-game fish onshore or offshore is guilty under this code section.
Violations of Penal Code (11)09 are infractions. Jail Time 3 hours and $750
A person who enters private property while hunting is guilty under this code section.
Violations of Penal Code (11)11 are misdemeanors. Jail Time 3 hours and $500 Fine
A person who intentionally hunts or fishes for a non-game species is guilty under this code section.
Non-Game: Canines, Felines, Cows, Pigs, Monkeys, Pigeons, Seagulls, Chickens, and or any freshwater or saltwater fish smaller than 4 inches in length and 12oz in weight.
Violations of Penal Code (11)12 are misdemeanors. Jail Time 72 Hours and $500 per animal taken
A person who fails to show their license(s) to hunt or fish is guilty under this code section.
Violations under Penal Code (11)13 are infractions. Fine $480
A person who intentionally fishes outside of their set limit for possession is guilty under this code section.
Legal Limits Per/License
Commercial - 150 fish or less.
Non-Commercial - 10 fish or less.
Violations under this Penal Code are Infractions. Confiscate animals over the limit, $100 fine per fish over the limit.
A person who intentionally hunts outside of their set limit for possession is guilty under this code section.
Legal Limits Per/Animal
Whitetail Deer - 3 Deer Per Week Elk - 2 Elk Per Day Rabbits - 3 Rabbits Per Day Cormorant - 2 Cormorant Per Day
Violations under this Penal Code are Infractions.
Confiscate animals over limit. Commorant and Rabbits: $250 fine per animal over limit. Elk and Whitetail Deer: $1500 fine per animal over limit.
A person who is under the influence of narcotics, alcohol, or any other intoxicant and hunts is guilty under this code section.
Violations under penal code (11)16 are misdemeanors. Jail Time: 72 Hours Fine $1000 Confiscate Hunting License
A person who discharges a firearm from a motor vehicle, watercraft, aircraft, rotorcraft, or rail-bound vehicle in an attempt to take an animal is guilty under this code section.
Violations under Penal Code 11(17) are Felonies Jail Time: 100 hours Fine: $5000 Confiscate Weapon and Vehicle
A person who intentionally discharges a firearm, arrowhead, or other projectile across a public roadway is guilty under this code section.
Violations under Penal Code 11(18) are misdemeanors. Fine: $2500 Jail: (if applicable, see Title 2 - 229 Reckless Endangerment)
A person who hunts outside of the hours of 6AM-10PM (in game time) is guilty under this code section.
Violations under this Penal Code are infractions. Fine $500
A person who takes game outside of the legal hunting season is guilty under this code section.
Whitetail Deer: JAN01 - JUN30 Elk: JUL01 - DEC 30
Violations under this Penal Code are infractions.
Fine $2750 per animal Confiscate Animal Confiscate Weapon Used
A person who kills a protected species is guilty under this code section.
Protected Species - Humpback Whales, Dolphins, Stingrays, Sea Turtles, Orcas, Sharks, Chicken Hawk
Violations are felonies, exception self-defense.
Jail Time: 50 hours per animal 15000 fine per animal
A person who operates a boat in a manner that is unsafe for others on the water or aboard the vessel is guilty under this code section.
Violations under Penal Code (11)27 are infractions.
A person who fails to possess all of the following equipment required for lawful boating is guilty under this code section.
1x Fire Extinguisher 1x Flare Gun (Red) 1x Personal Floatation Device (Per Person Aboard) Bell / Whistle / Horn 1x Reflective Vest
Violations under Penal Code (11)27 are infractions.
A person who disregards public safety when launching a vessel is guilty under this code section.
Violations under Penal Code (11)28 are infractions.
A person who disregards public safety when docking a vessel is guilty under this code section.
Violations under Penal Code (11)29 are infractions.
A person who operates a boat while under the influence of alcohol at or above the legal limit of 0.08 percent BAC A person who operates a boat requiring a commercial driver's license while under the influence of alcohol at or above the legal limit of 0.04 percent BAC A person who is under the age of 21 and operates a boat while under the influence of alcohol at or above the legal limit of 0.00 percent BAC A person who operates a boat under the influence of awareness-altering drugs, regardless of whether those drugs are being used under a prescription.
Violations under Penal Code (11)30 are felonies.
Jail Time: 240 hours $5000 fine